Header Ads

Header ADS

Jenny’s path to become a Director of Customer Engineering

 K

Jenny standing on a stage speaking into a microphone. On the screen behind her is a slide introducing her.

Welcome to the latestWelcome to the latest edition of “My Path to Google,” where we talk to Googlers, interns, apprentices and alumni about how they got to Google, what their roles are like and even some tips on how to thrive on their teams.

Today’s post is about Jenny Sun, Director of Customer Engineering, Greater China, on the Google Cloud team based in Hong Kong. She shares how she’s used her love of learning to benefit her customers, her team and her own career.

Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

After 20 years in the tech industry, I’m still just as passionate about learning as I was early in my career. Though I started out as a software engineer, I’ve spent the last 13 years working in cloud technology in a few different roles. I also enjoy discovering new things about people, places and ideas, whether it’s my son talking about his day at school or my team sharing the musical talents they pursue outside of work. These moments serve as endless inspiration for me.

How do you describe your current team and role?

As Director of Customer Engineering, Greater China, my team and I help customers advance their digital transformation strategy with cloud technology. Our customers are in various industries ranging from

No comments

Powered by Blogger.